Dr. Saravanan Balachandran MS, MCh
Dr. Saravanan had his formal medical degree from the prestigious Stanley Medical College. After his surgical training from Madurai Medical College, he completed his MCH in Vascular Surgery again from his alma mater Stanley Medical College. He worked as an assistant professor in Sri Ramachandra Medical College for four years. He then set to establish Mount Multispecialty Hospital for giving medical needs and super specialty care for the people of south Chennai.
He has a vast interest in travelling and providing treatment to patients of north-eastern states of India where there is no reach of super specialty care.
Specialist in following diseases and conditions:
- PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL DISEASE
- VARICOSE VEIN
- DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS (DVT)
- LEG ISHEMIA
- STROKE – CAROTID
- DIALYSIS AV FISTULA
- STEM CELL THERAPY
- PERIPHERAL ARTERY BYPASS
- DIABETIC FOOT CLINIC
- “Foot Aneurysms” – Indian journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 3, Issue 4, Pages 145
- “Revascularisation Of Upper Limb Vascular Injuries Based On Hand Doppler In Level II Centre” – journalijiar.com, 3 (12), 34-37
- “Popliteal Artery Aneurysms- Role Of Primary Care Physician” – SAS Journal of Surgery, 2015; 1(3): 56-5, 58-59
- “Idiopathic Multiple Aneurysm Of External Carotid Artery” – Journal of family medicine and primary care 3 (2), 164
- “Swelling In Gluteal Region” in Med E Journal of The Tamilnadu MGR Medical university, 2013
- “Perforated appendicitis – A rare case of pneumoperitoneum” – Sriramachandra journal, 2012
- Fellow in Vascular Surgery, Salzburg University, Austria
- Mch, Vascular Surgery, Government Stanley Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- M .S., (General Surgery) Madurai Medical College ,The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University.
- M.B.B.S., Government Stanley Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University.